Monday, July 5, 2010

Twin Cities Pride






For the past month I have been working for Christopher Straub as his assistant. Christopher is a fashion designer who was a contestant on Project Runway Season 6, and he finished in the top five. He is a fantastic designer, and I have had a blast working with him so far.

Last weekend, June 26th & 27th, was the Twin Cities Pride Festival. This year Christopher was part of the festivities for Twin Cities Pride, and he had a booth in Loring Park for the weekend. We both manned the booth Saturday and Sunday, along with other helpers. It was a fun time!

This was the first Twin Cities Pride Festival I have attended, and I had a great time. The mood of the place was alive and full of good spirits. I will definitely be a returning attendee for many years to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment